Information Security Management System Policy ‘ISMS’
It is the policy of Acaboom to maintain an information management system designed in pursuit of its primary objectives, the purpose and the context of the organisation. It is the policy of Acaboom to:
- Make the details of our policy known to all other interested parties including external where appropriate and determine the need for communication and by what methods relevant to the business management system.
- Comply with all legal requirements, codes of practice and all other requirements applicable to our activities; therefore, as a company, we are committed to satisfy applicable requirements related to information security and the continual improvement of the ISMS.
- Provide all the resources of equipment, trained and competent staff and any other requirements to enable these objectives to be met.
- Ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this information security policy.
- Maintain a management system that will achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement in the effectiveness and performance of our management system based on “risk”.
This information security policy provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing and achieving our objectives, programmes and targets.
To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the business management system is regularly reviewed by “Top Management” to ensure it remains appropriate and suitable to our business. The Business Management System is subject to regular internal audit.
Scope of the Policy
The scope of this policy relates to use of the database and computer systems operated by the company in pursuit of the company’s business of providing software services. It also relates where appropriate to external risk sources including functions which are outsourced.
Signed by: Brian Farrell
Date: 17 March 2021